As Android users we have experienced an interfrace that is very easy to use and also helps us organise and customise all apps ccording to our lives. Still we feel there is much more room for personaliszation in our phones. There are many apps that helps us personalize our content even more but few apps like tasker help us customise your smartphone in all possible dimensions.
Tasker is an Android automation tool. Tasker performs tasks or a set of actions based on contexts like application, time, date, event, gesture and location. As the name indicates the user needs to assign tasks to the app in order to excecute them.
Most of the android lovers who are familiar with coding root their phones and customise them.But tasker removes the need for rooting your phone. It does all the required coding for you, all you have to do is ask it what you want, name the command and give instructions. It does all the required coding and gives you the output you need.
In a sentence, it extends your control on your android device and its capabilities with out the need of rooting your device.
Features of tasker:
Lock: passcode-lock for very sensitive applications.
Customise: you can change phone adjustments byrequest: long screen timeout etc.
Time: screen brightness low in the evening times.
Location: ringer volume will be high at the office, can switch off key guard at home.
Alaram: wake up with vibrant music from your music collection.
Text-to-speech: incoming Text/ contact number, WiFi/Bluetooth status, when it’s time for an appointment, when the battery is low etc etc (Android OS 1.6+ only).
To do list: start the day with a specific application showing you works to do.
Personalization: change your home screen and wallpaper every day, or in particular locations daily.
Motion sensors: turn the phone upside down to return to the home display, tilt 90 degrees to the left and back. Again to bo on loudspeaker during a call.
Easy acess: produce a Home widget to toggle bluetooth/wifi on/off.
Safety: send a “help me” Text with your GPS location.
Other Features include:
- pause music playback while in a specific program, restart on exit.
- change the Home icon for any application.
- make a normal backup of any document on the SD card.
- track your telephone location via SMS in case of theft.
- extend the use of the mass media button on your headset: have a picture from a distance or go to the previous.
- media monitor with an extended press.
- record call times and places to the SD card.
- show a popup when an Text arrives from a particular phone number.
- setup a birthday Text to be sent months before it happens and that means you don’t forget.
- record power levels over time to a document on SD card.
- make programmed recordings of what you say during phone calls to Sdcard.
- during the night, turn on airplane mode to conserve battery/reduce rays, but transform it off every a quarter-hour to check on for SMS/voicemail.
- setup a vacation SMS note, with different emails for different callers.
- launch a music request when earphones are connected.
App Information & Download Option:
|Size||Varies with device|
Tasker is proven to be very helpful in organising everything in your smartphone and to get more from your smartphone you may want to try the tasker paid version also.
Overall tasker makes your smartphno into your personal AI companion. It customises your settings right from the momnt you get out of bed to the time you sleep, so download and install tasker and enjoy the ultimate experience. Also make sure you visit our website for more interesting apps.